Terms and Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of this website belonging to Teryn Grey LLC. Some of these Terms and Conditions may also be supplemented by provisions or notices published elsewhere on this website. By use of this website, you agree to be bound by all Terms and Conditions on this website and that your use of this is governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- Responsibility of Contributions – Teryn Grey LLC welcomes your contributions to this website. In doing, you agree to be respectful and responsible for what you contribute. You are entirely responsible for any content that you contribute. Teryn Grey LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to delete any of your contributions to this website.
- Personal Information – If you register for Teryn Grey LLC’s newsletter, we may use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter. You may opt-out of receipt at any time. Teryn Grey LLC agrees not to sell your personal information to any third party. However, you agree that your personal information may be transferred in the event that Teryn Grey LLC sells its rights to this website. You also agree that Teryn Grey LLC may share your e-mail if it is required to do so by law or if it reasonably believes action is necessary to prevent or mitigate fraud or cybercrime, to protect this website or the personal safety of the individual(s).
- Intellectual Property – Teryn Grey LLC owns all intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark, etc., on this website. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of this website is strictly prohibited, without the express prior written permission of Teryn Grey LLC.
- Disputes – These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, excluding its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to mediation for any dispute arising from or related to this Agreement prior to filing a lawsuit for resolution of such dispute. You agree that any dispute arising from or related to these Terms and Conditions or your use of this website will be subject to the jurisdiction of state or federal courts for Ventura County, California, USA. In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions or your use of this website, the prevailing party in the resolution of such dispute shall be entitled to the award of attorney fees and related costs in addition to any damages awarded or received in the resolution of such dispute.
- Termination – Teryn Grey LLC may terminate your access to all or any part of this website at any time, with or without causer, with or without notice, effective immediately. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties – This website is provided “as is”. Teryn Grey LLC and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Teryn Grey LLC nor its suppliers and licensors, make any warranty that this website will be error-free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- Indemnification – You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Teryn Grey LLC, its officers, partners, attorneys and employees from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of these Terms and Conditions and/or use of this website.
- Limitation Liability – IN NO EVENT SHALL TERYN GREY LLC BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, MULTIPLE OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGE DEEMED TO BE AN INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED UPON BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, AND WHETHER GROUNDED IN TORT, CONTRACT, CIVIL LAW OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY.
- Third-Party Websites – You are responsible for complying with the terms and conditions to any third-party websites that you may link to from this website. This website and third-party linked websites belong to independent entities and no party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave this website and access a third-party linked site, you do so at your own risk.
- Changes – Teryn Grey LLC may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page or elsewhere on this website. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes as they are legally binding on you.